The Green Horticultural Group were commissioned to undertake turfscaping works within various areas of Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust. The scope of works included:
- Removal of top 15-25mm of existing turf using the Field top Maker
- Ensuring a level and even surface was prepared for turf installation
- Supply and laying of 15,000m2 of kikuyu turf in maxi rolls
- Rolling of turf to existing levels
- Spreading of milled materials over turfed areas
The project was completed in a matter of days which is a testament to the capability of the Field Top Maker.